Custom Crutch Cards
$ 37.00 $ 150.00
A Crutch Card™ is a unique form of business card, made of hemp paper and precisely perforated to produce 7, 6, 5, or 3 removable rolling tips (also known as a Crutch) to be placed at the front-end of a rolling paper. Crutchcard™ is exclusively manufactured by Hemp Press. Crutch Cards™ are produced with our proprietary water and soy based Crutchcard Inks™ designed for safe use on a rolling tip and printed on our state of the art printers in Eugene, Oregon.
About Hemp Paper
- We use only Hemp Paper because it’s sustainably sourced and promotes the growth of one of the greatest plants on Earth.
Our Hemp Paper stock is produced in America and supplied by Hemp Press. Our Hemp Paper is Acid Free, Chlorine Free and in all ways Chemical Free. 25% of the fiber is sustainably sourced from Canadian Hemp fields, the remaining 75% is Post-Consumer Recycle.
When compared with traditional tree paper, choosing Hemp Paper results in:
45% less energy use
38% less greenhouse gasses produced
45% less wastewater generated
50% less solid waste created
100% less wood use
So when you order 1000 Hemp Paper Crutch Cards, together we save 16lbs of beautiful trees, conserves 20 gallons of water, save 36,000 btu’s of energy, 2.5lbs of solid waste is retained, and you keep 4.5lbs of greenhouse gases from entering the environment. Plus you end up with enough Crutch Cards to give away that your customers and visitors to your booth won’t remember the last time they rolled up without your brand!
Artwork Guidelines and Our Proprietary Inks
Crutch Cards™ are manufactured with our proprietary Water-Based and Soy-Based Inks on State of the Art Printers at the Hemp Press Print Shop in Eugene, Oregon.
Unlike traditional inks which are petroleum based our inks are clean and green! Crutchcard Inks™ are designed specifically for safe use on Rolling Tips.
We offer several forms of printing for customers wanting very small and very large volume printing or requiring special needs. If you prefer a particular printing method please make that indication at checkout or contact our team to discuss your project.
CUSTOMER SUBMITTED ARTWORK OR GRAPHICS
All artwork, designs and images must be provided in minimum of 300 DPI and CMYK color mode. Crutch.Cards is not responsible for images printed as fuzzy, distorted or pixilated due to customer provided artwork. Crutch Cards will convert any spot color or RGB images into CMYK in order to print.
All fonts in vector files that have been created in Illustrator, InDesign, or Freehand have been outlined and embedded when saved and submitted. All layers in Photoshop have been flattened, all text has been rasterized, and all smart objects have been rasterized. Any file submitted other than TIFF or EPS, PDF or JPG may not print correctly and are being used as at the customer’s own risk. (GIF’s, PNG’s, etc…may not print correctly.)
All type is 1/8” from the trim line. All bleeds are 1/8” outside the trim line, any object that does not have sufficient bleed may show a white border when it is cut to size.
Crutch.Cards is not responsible for any color shift in converted photographs or graphics (RGB images). Color shifts from a perceived black or gray must be addressed prior to file submission.
Our prepress department checks most artwork files before printing, but you are still 100% responsible for the accuracy of your print-ready artwork files, and we encourage you to proofread all files carefully before submitting to Crutch.Cards.
Design, Delivery, Returns and Terms of Service
- Crutch Cards have a 4-15 business day lead time for manufacturing unless otherwise indicated. The lead time starts from the time of artwork approval.
Many orders are shipped USPS Priority Mail arriving within 2-3 days from time of shipment. If your needs require a faster delivery time please let us know. Layup and Design Fees associated with artwork that is not print ready and requires a change or full assembly of design elements are typically billed at our standard shop rate of $80 per hour billed in 15 minute increments. Prices are subject to change, we are a growing company and we respect our growing community, please review our complete Terms of Service, policies.
- Product Type Custom Crutch Cards
- Brand: CRUTCHCARD